SCREEN-L  July 1992

SCREEN-L July 1992

RE: Previews....

Paul Coster <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 1992 10:08:29 U

On the assumption that I've actually made it to SCREEN-L this time...

I, for one, would be interested in seeing at least one issue of the film/video
preview magazine.

On a different matter, of purely sticky-beak interest, does anyone know the
total number of SCREEN-L subscribers?

Paul Coster - Uni of Wollongong, AUSTRALIA.