SCREEN-L Archives

July 1992

Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1992 10:32:34 EDT
Dear Harriet Margolis,
Someone has surely answered your request for information about making still
photos from video images, but if no one has, I will try to get the name of the
machine that does this (we have one here at the Annenberg School for Communica-
tion). It is very possible to do it, the resolution isn't superb, but you
can make as many stills as you want from videos. I will also check on
copyright issues. I would give the information to you now but the person in
charge of the machine seems to be out. Will contact you later.
Susan G. Williamson
Librarian at Annenberg