SCREEN-L Archives

July 1992

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1992 19:31:29 CST
>>    And I want to know, too!  I suggest that anyone with leads on this
>> issue post them to SCREEN-L itself. I think there's probably enough
>> general interest to warrant it.
>>
>This would probably make a good addition to the filelist, Jeremy.

    Good idea, Andrew.

    Does anyone know if any public domain info is available in
    computer-readable format (i.e., ASCII or comma-delimited database
    files)?

    Considering the "pricy-ness" of the books on the subject it seems
    unlike that anyone will be giving this info away for free, but I just
    thought I'd ask.