SCREEN-L  June 1992

SCREEN-L June 1992

Law movies

Mon, 29 Jun 1992 12:57:00 EST

Sorry, I forgot your name! You (and you know who you are), collecting
videos for your law library, do you have:

The Verdict
Suspect (Liam Neeson hardly mumbles a word and he's still the best thing
        about the film)
Class Action
From the Hip (you didn't specify _good_ movies, did you?)
The Paper Chase (it was a movie first. The series might be out on video.
        IMHO, The Associates, a shortlived comedy with the equally short
        Martin Short, was a more accurate depiction of young lawyers)
The Untouchables (one of the most ludicrous trial scenes - switch the
        juries)

        More as they occur..I'm having flashbacks...

                        Sue