SCREEN-L Archives

May 1992

From:
Christian Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1992 14:18:00 PDT
I am currently researching the subject of Art Design in movies,
trying to get some theoretical background on it (how are sets
used as nonverbal communication cues, how is visual/virtual
space set up, how are sets used as framing devices--"frame within
a frame within a frame," etc. etc.) I would be interested in
people's input on this, if you have any; or useful hints to
background material (articles, books), or whatever you want to
say about it.

Thanks.

Christian.
--
(if you are looking for the bilder deepen your ear on the movietone!) FW 062.08
------ Christian Taube -- [log in to unmask] + [log in to unmask] ------