SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1992 01:53:59 EST
 Can you post the citation for the Jenkins B&B article?  (Is this the same
 Jenkins who wrote the piece on ST fandom?) And, Andrea, are you interested
 in QL parodies? I've downloaded a couple from ST bulletin boards (you
 can tell what the crossover is, of course!)

 Do _either_ of you (or anyone else) have a current address for DATAZINE or
 another good source for info on fanzines?

 And, to whomever asked about a good work on media fandom, I've just started
 Camille Bacon-Smith's ENTERPRISING WOMEN: TELEVISION FANDOM AND THE CREATION
 OF POPULAR MYTH (U of PA, 1992) and it appears to give background on media
 fandom and a good bibliography on related articles. --DJ
 Bitnet: DJOHNSON@WCU