SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1992 16:47:46 PDT
M. Nawal Lutfiyya writes:

> Assistant Professor
> PHONE: 588-6976
>           I too have been working on a project regarding communities, in
> particular the creation of communities and I've been focusing on B&B. I'd like
> to hear more about what you've found so far. I've conducted a survey (95%
> rate) andhave been trying to introduce some different theoretical
> considerations into the study of audiences which moves the discourse out of
> the critical theory/interpretive theory dichotomy and out of the
> ethnography/spectator position dichotomy.

Before we continute to tie up band width, maybe we should take the
conversation into the private email realm (i.e. send me your email
address) if other's on the list are interested in following the
conversation, that I'm happy to keep posting here.

Okay?

andrea
Andrea MacDonald
[log in to unmask] (Internet)