SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

From:
Anne Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1992 15:10:00 EST
Regarding Ren and Stimpy Buryl Woodard writes:
        "Then again, I suppose most of the good jokes are
too obscure or deep for the little people. If I were a child, I'd be highly
amused from the artwork alone. Being a college student, I first saw an episode
on MTV late one Saturday night, and was rolling on the floor."

        Well, I am also a college student, not one of the little people, and
frankly, I don't find Ren and Stimpy amusing at all. The artwork is
interesting I will say that, but basically I've found the episodes I've
seen to be pretty mindless.

Anne Dougherty
[00DOUGHERTY@CUAVAX]