SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1992 15:34:00 EST
Ramona,
The TV movie you caught a glimpse of last Sunday was "Stompin' at the Savoy,"
produced for the CBS network. I didn't see much of it either, so I have nothing
   more than the squib that appeared in our local paper for description: "Harlem
   's
Savoy ballroom is the backdrop for this tale of the lives and loves of four
young black women."

Jeff Clark
James Madison Univ.
Media Resources