SCREEN-L Archives

March 1992

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1992 16:37:10 CST
On Thu, 5 Mar 1992 15:38:24 CST Andrew Vernon said:
>And, oh yes. I almost forgot... Thanks, Jeremy for showing me the
>wonders of instant quotes. Hope this one does you proud:
>
>----------
>          There is a world of endless resources
>          There is a mind full of endless dreams
>          There is a place where the two meet
>          Anything is possible    --Deborah Gibson--
>----------
>||   Making the world a better place, one Notable Quote at a time...  ||
>||                                                                    ||

Yow!  Wonder whatever happend to that Debbie Gibson list...

Mebbe you should start one of your own, Andrew!

          There are times when you have to choose between being human
          and having good taste.  --Bertolt Brecht--

|                                      | BITNET   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                 | GEnie    :           J.BUTLER27 |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |