SCREEN-L Archives

November 1991

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1991 08:28:00 EST
Thanks to those of you who responded to my query about disabilities
in film and television.  I feel that the information will be very
useful in designing the course.  It is interesting to me that most jof
you thought of physical disabilities.  My particular area of interest is
giftedness.
Michael Sanders
University of Tennessee at Knoxville