SCREEN-L Archives

October 1991

Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1991 19:01:27 PDT
Thanks to those of you that suggested film journals.  I am looking
into them.  If any of you read Swedish, there is a good film magazine
called CHAPLIN here.

It comes out 6 times a year and has a subscription cost of 177 Swedish
kronor for outside Europe, and 165 Swedish kronor within Europe.  It
should be paid by international money order to:

CHAPLIN
PO Box 27 126
S- 102 52  Stockholm
Sweden

It contains intelligent reviews of films being released in Sweden, and
articles  by film students, professors, and critics about everything
from feminist film language in modern Swedish film to tech noir
analyses.  A good read every other month.

I attempted to send some E-mail to Doyle Burke.  Did you get it?

Bert Deivert
University of Karlstad, SWEDEN