SCREEN-L Archives

October 1991

From:
Kathryn Bading <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1991 12:12:21 CDT
I sent a note on this some months back but some may have missed it and it's
worth repeating. Earlier this year Garland published "Film, Television, and
Video Periodicals, a Comprehensive Annotated List" by Katharine Loughney.
It's and A-Z directory with each entry giving the address, frequency, beginning
date, and descriptions that tell enough to let you know whether you want to go
after a title or not. No subscription prices obviously since they change like
eels. This kind of thing goes out of date immediately of course for some
things, e.g. the absorption of Monthly Film Bulletin by Sight and Sound start-
ing May 1991 is too recent to be included. Still it's the best source I've
seen.

Kathryn Bading
Trinity University Library
San Antonio TX