SCREEN-L Archives

October 1991

Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1991 12:21:52 EDT
I am starting to look forward to the rest of my life and I have been thinking
about careers in film making.  I don't know much about the technical side of
video and movies, but am very interested in learning.  Does anyone know of any
great books or programs (pref. because books often teach so little where
experience teaches so much) that would enable me to learn?  Thanks very
much, Lorin Wertheimer.