SCREEN-L Archives

May 1991

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 91 19:38:17 CDT
Here's a (the beginnings of a?) copyright discussion going on over on
the HUMANIST list. I thought it was close enough to our SCREEN-L's
discussion of the Kinko's case to warrant distribution here.

Does anyone know of screen-oriented e-texts out there?

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1302. Tuesday, 30 Apr 1991.

(1) Date: Sat, 27 Apr 91 15:32:10 LCL (39 lines)