SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

From:
Ali Lemer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 91 20:59:24 EST
  Well, in terms of mythology, Star Wars has, of course, the unending
battle between good and evil, etc, etc. And the Force is the whole
spiritual side. I can see how it could be loosely interpreted in a
religious setting. I remember how shocked I was a few years ago when I
was told that C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia series was one huge
religious allegory (Aslan = Jesus, etc)...it really changes your whole
outlook on something...

-- Ali.