SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 91 10:29:36 CDT
Can anyone help out here?  I can't recall where the TWIN PEAKS list is.

Jeremy--

If you have any information on the location or demise of the Twin Peaks List
Would you please forward it to Lynn Lovdal (LOVDAL@DENISON). She's putting
together a panel on the show for a conference, and would like to see what
the list is doing. I sent her the ordering information on the Internet
List of Lists, but I thought you might have the answer faster.

Thanks,

--Hugh McCarney