SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 91 15:31:34 CDT
All of you by now have received umpteen error messages from SURFNET re
[log in to unmask]  Error messages such as these normally only
come to me, the list owner.  I can't explain why they were sent to
the entire list.

I have deleted that address from the list, which should solve that problem.

Man oh man-o, what a headache.

(As list owner I received each of these error messages twice.)

|                                      | Bitnet   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L coordinator                 | GEnie    :           J.BUTLER27 |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |