SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

From:
lschwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 91 11:48:27 CST
i'm sorry to have to use this bb for this purpose, but i've mislaid my
newlist address, and somebody has run off with my list o'lists.

ANYWAY,

if somebody on the screen-l list is also connected with bowling green
u, and/or the centre for popular culture, would you please contact me?

thanks
larry schwartz <fzkr1001@smuvm1>
theatre/film librarian, southern meth u, dallas (?), texas (!)