SCREEN-L Archives

March 1991

From:
"David A. Roth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 91 17:05:14 CST
ATTENTION FILM/VIDEO/TV MAKERS!!!

I'm a composer/musician that is interested in contacting film makers
that are in need of film scoring.  I can supply you with details on my
background, scoring demo reel and studio.  Marketing and industrial video
projects are common here in Columbus, Ohio.  I'm interested in getting to know
more of the independent film makers.  Your geographic location makes no
difference.  I'm currently working with a film maker in England.

I'm also interested in making contact with others on the mailing list
that have an interest in film scoring.

Thanks in advance!

David A. Roth
Columbus, Ohio

         >====ttt===< |   O|   |~       att!osu-cis!david!david
	David A. Roth 			uunet!abvax!osu-cis!david!david
	P. O. BOX 1082 			From CompuServ:
	Westerville, Ohio 43081-1082 	     send >internet:[log in to unmask]
	U.S.A.