ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

March 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 22:12:35 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 26 March 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Spider John Koerner, "Danville Girl," House on Fire, Vol. 2 (Red House)
Stephan Smith, "Another Man Down," Now's the Time (Rounder)
Vance Gilbert, "Wildflower," Good Good Man (Disismye Music)
Jim Kweskin and Meredith Axelrod, "Hey Lawdy Mama (France Blues)," Come On In (Jim Kweskin and Meredith Axelrod)
Dave van Ronk, "Duncan and Brady," The Folkways Years 1959-61 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Mike Seeger, "Fishing Blues," Mike Seeger (Vanguard)
Mary Black, "I Live Not Where I Love," Speaking With the Angel (Curb)
Martin Carthy & Dave Swarbrick, "Bows of London," Life and Limb (Green Linnet)
Ana Egge, "Oh My My," Is It the Kiss (StorySound)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "When Did We Have Sauerkraut?," What, Again? (Cornbelt)
Leo Kottke, "Then," Try and Stop Me (Bluebird)
Joan Baez, "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright," Ring Them Bells (Guardian)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Redemption Song," Twenty-Five (Ryko)
Lead Belly, Woody Guthrie, Cisco Houston, "Alabama Bound," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
Rory Block, "Statesboro Blues," Confessions of a Blues Singer (Rounder)
Linda Thompson, "I Live Not Where I Love," Dreams Fly Away (Ryko/Hannibal)
Professor and Maryann, "Electric Metropolis," Runaway Favorite (Happy Thighs)
Joni Mitchell, "The Circle Game," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Joni Mitchell, "Chelsea Morning," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Gordon Bok, "Clear Away in the Morning," Peter Kagan and the Wind (Folk-Legacy)
Bill Morrissey, "She's That Kind of Mystery," Standing Eight (Rounder/Philo)
Bruce Molsky, "Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie," Soon Be Time (Compass)
Doc Watson, "Deep River Blues," Live at Club 47 (YepRoc)
Alvin Youngblood Hart, "Nelly Was a Lady," Beautiful Dreamer (American Roots)
Harvey Reid, "Sitting On Top of the World," The Artistry of the 6-String Banjo (Woodpecker)
John Fahey, "Night Train to Valhalla," The Thousand Incarnations of the Rose (Craft)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487