ATA-PLAYLIST  January 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST January 2021

Playlist (27): All Things Acoustic for 15-01-21

Fri, 15 Jan 2021 22:51:01 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 15 January 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Greg Brown, "Smell of Coffee," Milk of the Moon (Red House)
Bill Morrissey, "23rd Street," The Essential Collection (Rounder)
Joe Hickerson, "Casey Jones," Drive Dull Care Away, Vol. 1 (Folk-Legacy)
Fishtank Ensemble, "Fever," Woman in Sin (Fishtank Ensemble)
Kat Eggleston, "Go to the Water," Outside Eden (Waterbug)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Come All You Sailors," 40 Days (Jericho Beach)
Donovan, "Happiness Runs," Barabajagal (Epic)
Jim Malcolm, "Road to New York," Home (Beltane)
Steve Earle, "City of Immigrants," Washington Square Serenade (New West)
Cathy Fink, Marcy Marxer, "Are We There Yet?," A Parents' Home Companion (Rounder)
Captain Appleblossom, "Time Table Blues," Train 45: Railroad Songs of the Early 1900's (Rounder)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Shake Sugaree," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
David Grisman, Jerry Garcia, "Ain't No Bugs On Me," Not for Kids Only (Acoustic Disc)
Cisco Houston, "The Cat Came Back," Passing Through (Verve Folkways)
Gordon Bok, "All My Friends," Jeremy Brown and Jeannie Teal (Folk-Legacy)
Le Vent du Nord, "Les Amants du Saint-Laurent," Les Amants du Saint-Laurent (Borealis)
Pete Seeger, "Maple Syrup Time," One Meat Ball (Appleseed)
The Weavers, "Tina," At Home (Vanguard)
Dirk Powell, feat. Sara Watkins, "The Little Things," When I Wait for You (Compass)
John Gorka, "Road of Good Intentions," Writing in the Margins (Red House)
Joni Mitchell, "Deportee (Plane Crash at Los Gatos)," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Joni Mitchell, "Michael from Mountains," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
The Freighthoppers, "How Many Biscuits Can You Eat This Morning?," Where'd You Come From, Where'd You Go? (Rounder)
Ryley Walker, "On the Banks of the Old Kishwaukee," Black Mountain Sides (MOJO Magazine)
Rev. Gary Davis, "If I Had My Way," There is No Eye:  Music for Photographs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Arlo Guthrie, "St. James Infirmary," In Times Like These (Rising Son)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org