ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 23:00:47 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 18 December 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
The All Things Acoustic Repertory Players, "The Night Before Christmas," N/A (N/A)
Leon Bibb, "Rainbow Round my Shoulder," Sound of Folk Music, Vol. 1 (Vanguard)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Santa on the Moor," I Don't Get It (Cornbelt)
Nick Drake, "One of These Things First," Bryter Layter (Island)
Bua, "An Spealadoir," An Spealadoir (Mad River)
Alisa Fineman, "Ocho Kandelikas," A Chanukah Celebration (Hylo)
Shawn Colvin, "Say a Little Prayer," Going Driftless (Red House)
Kat Eggleston, "Home," Second Nature (Waterbug)
Steve Ledford, Wade Mainer, Zeke Morris, "Riding on that Train 45," Train 45: Railroad Songs of the Early 1900's (Rounder)
Joel Rafael Band, "I Ain't Got No Home," Woodeye: Songs of Woody Guthrie (Nine Yard Records)
Josh Ritter, "Harrisburg," Americana (Putumayo)
The Smothers Brothers, "Tattoo Song," Mom Always Liked You Best (Mercury)
Bill Morrissey, "Ellen's Tune," Night Train (Rounder/Philo)
Guy Davis, "Run Sinner Run," Call Down the Thunder (Red House)
Joni Mitchell, "House of the Rising Sun," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Joni Mitchell, "Marcie," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Christine Lavin, "A Question of Tempo," Sometimes Mother Really Does Know Best (Appleseed)
Joan Baez, "Day After Tomorrow," Day After Tomorrow (Razor & Tie)
Leon Redbone, "My Walking Stick," Long Way From Home (August)
Randy Newman, "She Chose Me," Dark Matter (Nonesuch)
The Small Glories, "Holding On," Wondrous Traveler (The Small Glories)
Gordon Bok, "Old Fat Boat," A Rogue's Gallery of Songs for 12-String (Folk-Legacy)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "I'm Going to Get My Baby Out of Jail," Still on the Journey (Earthbeat!)
Mae Robertson, "Hush, Little Baby," Dream (Lyric Partners)
Bonnie Koloc, "Rainy Day Lady," Seems Like Yesterday (Bonnie Koloc)
Pete Seeger, "Redbird," Song and Play Time (Smithsonian Folkways)
Redbird, "Ships," Redbird (Signature Sounds)
Fred Neil, "Other Side to This Life," Bleecker and MacDougal (Elektra)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487