ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

November 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:59:25 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 27 November 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant," Alice's Restaurant (Reprise)
The Mollys, "On We Go/Drink to Me," This is My Round (The Mollys)
Joan Baez & Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Willie Moore," Ring Them Bells (Guardian)
Bob Dylan, "Canadee-I-O," Good as I Been To You (Columbia)
Maria Sangiolo, "The Mystery," Eyes of the Heart (Raging River)
Ian and Sylvia, "Play One More," Folk Music At Newport - Part 1 (Vanguard)
Pan African Orchestra, "Sisala Sebrew," Opus 1 (Caroline/Real World)
Greg Brown, "The Poet Game," The Poet Game (Red House)
Si Kahn, "Luray Women," In My Heart (Rounder/Philo)
Shawn Colvin, "Twilight," Cover Girl (Columbia)
The Deighton Family, "Travelling Light," Acoustic Music to Suit Most Occasions (Rounder/Philo)
Ry Cooder, "Viola Lee Blues," Music by Ry Cooder (Warner)
Jimmy Thackery & John Moody, "Eliza," Sideways in Paradise (Blind Pig)
Loudon Wainwright III, "Suddenly It's Christmas/Thanksgiving," Career Moves (Charisma)
Lucy Wainwright Roche, "Bridge," 8 Songs (Lucy Wainwright Roche)
Suzzy Roche, "ABC's," Holy Smokes (Red House)
Tom Morley, "The Raven's Wing / The Wise Maid / Dinkey Dorian's," The Raven's Wing (Flying Frog)
Richard Thompson, "The Poor Ditching Boy," The Chrono Show (Beeswing)
Emmylou Harris, "Hobo's Lullaby," Folkways:  A Vision Shared (Columbia)
Paul Robeson, "Song of the Plains," Songs of Free Men (Sony Classical)
Joni Mitchell, "Morning Morgantown," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Rhino)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487