ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

May 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2020 23:04:49 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 15 May 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Kat Eggleston, "49 Rooms," Speak (Kat Eggleston)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Up From the Skies," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Taj Mahal, "Lovin' in my Baby's Eyes," Phantom Blues (Private Music)
Greg Brown, "Canned Goods," Yellow Dog (Earthwork Music Archive)
Woody Guthrie, "Hobo's Lullaby," This Land Is Your Land (Kids Rounder)
Ry Cooder, "Red Cat Till I Die," My Name is Buddy (Nonesuch)
Bob Dylan, "Song to Woody," Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Marie Knight, "Let Us Get Together," Let Us Get Together (MC)
Genevieve Racette, "Mille fois Por Jour," No Water, No Flowers (Genevieve Racette)
Bonnie Koloc, "Wild Mountain Thyme," Seems Like Yesterday (Bonnie Koloc)
Judy Frankel, "Fiestaremos," Sephardic Songs of Love and Hope (Judy Frankel)
Leo Kottke, "Mockingbird Hill," Try and Stop Me (Blackbird/RCA)
David Grisman, Jerry Garcia, "Ain't No Bugs On Me," Not for Kids Only (Acoustic Disc)
Spider John Koerner, "Hangman," March 1963 (Nero's Neptune Records)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487