SCREEN-L Archives

June 2018, Week 2

From:
Charlotte Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:30:24 +0000
Hello All,

For list members based outside of the Americas, Bright Signals is
available from Combined Academic Publishers, who represent Duke University
Press in EMEA & APAC:

https://www.combinedacademic.co.uk/bright-signals

Best wishes,
Charlotte

Charlotte Anderson
Senior Marketing Assistant
Combined Academic Publishers Ltd
Windsor House
Cornwall Road
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
HG1 2PW
UK

Tel: +44 (0)1423 526350
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.combinedacademic.co.uk <http://www.combinedacademic.co.uk/>

Follow us on Twitter @CAP_Ltd <http://twitter.com/#!/CAP_Ltd> or Facebook
Combined Academic Publishers
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Combined-Academic-Publishers/196269570500>
Blog: bookscombined.com <https://bookscombined.com>

Company Registered in England & Wales No: 3423961
Registered Office: Cox Costello & Horne Ltd, 14-15 Lower Grosvenor Place,
London SW1W 0EX   The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, use or disseminate that information. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect
which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they
are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Combined Academic
Publishers for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.
Please be advised personal information required for the delivery of orders
will be shared with our distributor Marston Book Services.