SCREEN-L Archives

May 2018, Week 1

From:
Marty Norden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2018 13:01:32 -0400
Hi, everyone. As president of the Northeast Popular Culture Association,
I want to encourage you to submit a proposal for this year's NEPCA
conference. The conference will be held on October 19 and 20, 2018 at
Worcester State University in Worcester, MA. As you may already know,
NEPCA is a highly collegial (and cost-efficient) organization that
especially welcomes the participation of scholars early in their
careers. Indeed, nearly half of the presenters at last year's conference
were graduate students.