ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 22:02:01 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 20 April 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Uncle Earl, "D and P Blues," Waterloo, Tennessee (Rounder)
John Prine, "I Have Met My Love Today," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
James Bryan and Carl Jones, "Cricket's Lullaby," Cricket's Lullaby (Dittyville)
Greg Brown, "Sailing Down My Golden River," Where Have All The Flowers Gone (Appleseed)
Bua, "My Parents Reared Me Tenderly," Down the Green Fields (Bua)
Cat Stevens, "Into White," Tea for the Tillerman (A&M)
The Indigo Girls, "Letter to Eve," Where Have All the Flowers Gone (Appleseed)
Leonard Cohen, "Lady Midnight," Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 (Columbia/Legacy)
Dom Flemons, "One Dollar Bill," Black Cowboys (Smithsonian Folkways)
Richard Thompson, "Nobody's Wedding," Walking the Long Miles Home (Free Reed)
Doc Watson, "Little Sadie," Live at Club 47 (YepRoc)
Gordon Bok, "Joropos," Apples in the Basket (Timberhead)
Gillian Welch, "The Way It Will Be," The Harrow & the Harvest (Acony)
Anna and Elizabeth, "Mother in the Graveyard," The Invisible Comes to Us (Smithsonian Folkways)
Pentangle, "Hear My Call," Pentangling (Sanctuary)
Roll & Go, "John Cherokee," Outward Bound (Roll & Go)
Le Vent Du Nord, "Les Metiers," La Part Du Feu (Borealis)
Jonathan Richman, "Wait! Wait!," Ishkode! Ishkode! (Blue Arrow)
Jake Berry, "Call Down the Flood," Cypress (Front Porch)
Dave Curley and Mick Broderick, "Drift Away," A Brand New Day (Dave Curley)
Catie Curtis, "Just Getting By," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
Storyhill, "Fallen," Storyhill (Red House)
Pigyn Clust, "Merched," Music From Wales (Sain)
Dave van Ronk, "Twelve Gates to the City," The Folkways Years 1959-61 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "When I Grow Up," Experience... 101 (Appleseed)
Louise Taylor, "Shiny Dime," Ride (Signature Sounds)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487