ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 22:00:21 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 27 April 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Kate Campbell, "Crazy in Alabama," Two Nights in Texas (Large River)
Pete Seeger, "My Get Up and Go," Headlines and Footnotes (Smithsonian Folkways)
Traffic, "John Barleycorn," Troubadours of British Folk, Vol. 2 (Rhino)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Cornbread and Butterbeans," Genuine Negro Jig (Nonesuch)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Swimming Song," Kate & Anna McGarrigle (Ryko/Hannibal)
The Bonzo Dog Band, "The Intro & the Outro," Beast of the Bonzos (United Artists)
Andrew and Casey Calhoun, "Girl with a Hay Rake," Skeins (Waterbug)
I'm With Her, "See You Around," See You Around (I'm With Her)
Dom Flemons, "Home on the Range," Black Cowboys (Smithsonian Folkways)
Leo Kottke, "Three/Quarter North," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private Music)
Joni Mitchell, "Conversation," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Richard Thompson, "I Misunderstood," Finding Better Words (Free Reed)
Greg Brown and Friends, "If You Don't Get It At Home," Solid Heart (In Harmony)
Billy Bragg, "I Ain't Got No Home," Tooth & Nail (Cooking Vinyl)
Dead Horses, "Swinger in the Trees," My Mother the Moon (Dead Horses)
Randy Newman, "Baltimore," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 2 (Nonesuch)
Natalie Merchant, "Hey Baby Boy," Hopes and Dreams: The Lullaby Project (Decca Gold)
Gordon Bok, "Heading for Home," Apples in the Basket (Timberhead)
Pappy with a Hatchet, "Smugglers," Pappy with a Hatchet (Pappy with a Hatchet)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "The Laverock Sang," The Laverock Sang (Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse)
Anna and Elizabeth, "Ripest of the Apples," The Invisible Comes to Us (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Prine, "Caravan of Fools," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
Norma Tanega, "Waves," Walkin' My Cat Named Dog (Collectables)
Roy Book Binder, "Let Us Get Together," Polk City Ramble (Rounder)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "And When I Die," Time and Love (Astor Place)
The Nields, "I Would Have Done the Same for You," Live at the Iron Horse Music Hall (The Nields)
Simon and Garfunkel, "Homeward Bound," Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme (Columbia)
Roger McGuinn, "St. James Infirmary," Folkden (Folkden)
John Greenway, "When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go," The Cat Came Back and Other Fun Songs (Prestige / International)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487