ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2018 22:01:09 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 09 February 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Susan Shore, "Shadow on My Shoulder," Book of Days (Waterbug)
Joules Graves, "Dance With the Children," Plunge! (Rabble Rouser)
Shotgun Party, "Gladiola," Shotgun Party (Shotgun Party)
John Hartford, "Turn the Radio On," Aereo-Plain (Rounder)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Pretty Boy Floyd," Kerouac's Last Dream (Appleseed)
The Heartbeats Rhythm Quartet, "Hollywood Dream," Spinning World (Green Linnet)
Christine Lavin, "Remembering My Password(s)," Hillary Rollins Presents Christine Lavin and Friends Live at McCabe's (Christine Lavin)
Michelle Shocked, "The L&N Don't Stop There Anymore," Short Sharp Shocked (Mercury)
Evie Ladin Band, "Jump Up and Go," Jump the Fire (Evie Ladin Band)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Woke Up This Morning with my Mind Stayed on Freedom," Freedom Song (Sony)
Bob Dylan, "Chimes of Freedom," Chimes of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan (Amnesty International)
Greg Brown, "Good Morning Coffee," If I Had Known (Red House)
Storyhill, "Highlight," Storyhill (Red House)
Judy Frankel, "La Vida do Por El Raki," Sephardic Songs of Love and Hope (Judy Frankel)
Jonathan Richman, "Double Chocolate Malted," It's Time For... (Upside)
The Wronglers with Jimmie Dale Gilmore, "Big Rock Candy Mountain," Heirloom Music (Neanderthal)
Pete Seeger, "Sixteen Tons," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Last Kind Words," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Richard Thompson, "I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight," Small Town Romance (Hannibal)
John Gorka, "Cypress Trees," After Yesterday (Red House Records)
The Wood Brothers, "One More Day," Ways Not to Lose (EMI/Blue Note)
Andy M. Stewart, "Ramblin' Irishman," Donegal Rain (Green Linnet)
Harvey Reid and Joyce Andersen, "Mississippi You're on my Mind," The Great Sad River (Woodpecker)
Elizabeth Cotton, "Going Down the Road Feeling Bad," Classic Piedmont Blues (Smithsonian Folkways)
Lucy Wainwright Roche, "Next Best Western," 8 Songs (Lucy Wainwright Roche)
Randy Newman, "Dayton, Ohio--1903," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 2 (Nonesuch)
Uncle Earl, "Pale Moon," She Waits for Night (Rounder)
Phil Ochs, "There But for Fortune," New Folks, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487