ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

November 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2017 06:26:20 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 17 November 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Woody Guthrie, "Philadelphia Lawyer," This Land Is Your Land (Smithsonian Folkways)
Dan Zanes, feat. Jendog Lonewolf, "Julie Ann Johnson," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Roger McGuinn, "The House of the Rising Sun," The Folk Den Project 1995-2005 (April First)
Christine Lavin, "It's Your Funeral. Discuss.," Spaghettification (Christine Lavin)
Jim Kweskin, "Eight More Miles to Louisville," Relax Your Mind (Vanguard)
Au Go-Go Singers, "Lonesome Traveler," They Call Us Au Go-Go Singers (Rhino)
Gordon Bok, "Saben, the Woodfitter," North Wind's Clearing (Folk-Legacy)
Leo Kottke, "Banks of Marble," Try and Stop Me (Bluebird)
The Dust Busters, "Roving Gambler," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
The Roches, "The Troubles," The Collected Works of the Roches (Warner/Rhino)
Kate Campbell, "Locust Years," Songs from the Levee (Large River)
David Massengill, "The Girl From Nebraska," My Home Must Be a Special Place (Gadfly)
Tom Lehrer, "New Math," The Tom Lehrer Collection (Shout)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Don't Let Your Right Hand Know What Your Left Hand," The Return of Koerner, Ray & Glover (Red House)
Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant," Alice's Restaurant (Reprise)
Joni Mitchell, "Electricity," For the Roses (Asylum)
Harpeth Rising, "Goin' My Way," Tales from Jackson Bridge (Harpeth Rising)
The Klezmatics, "Gonna Get Through This World," Wonder Wheel (Jewish Music Group)
Pete Seeger, "My Get Up and Go," Headlines and Footnotes (Smithsonian Folkways)
Bela Fleck and John Hartford, "Sweet Rolls," Double Time (Rounder)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Weary Blues," Fifteen (Red House)
Bruce Molsky, "The Drunkard's Hiccups," Lost Boy (Rounder)
Rory Block, "Maggie Campbell," Ain't I A Woman (Rounder)
Buffy Sainte-Marie, "Cod'ine," It's My Way! (Vanguard)
Martin Simpson, "The Father's Song," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487