ATA-PLAYLIST  September 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST September 2017

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 15 September 2017

Fri, 15 Sep 2017 21:56:22 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 15 September 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Bruce Springsteen, "The Hitter," Devils and Dust (Columbia)
Greg Brown, "Summer Evening," Over and Under (Trailer)
John Gorka, "Furniture," Out of the Valley (BMG)
Harry Belafonte, "Jamaica Farewell," Calypso (RCA Victor)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Cornbread and Butterbeans," Genuine Negro Jig (Nonesuch)
Whiskey Shivers, "Free," Whiskey Shivers (Whiskey Shivers)
The Civil Wars, "Girl with the Red Balloon," Barton Hollow (Sensibility)
Willie Watson, "When My Baby Left Me," Folk Singer, Vol. 2 (Acony)
Dave van Ronk, "Spike Driver's Moan," The Folkways Years 1959-61 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Kate Campbell, "Red Clay After Rain," 1000 Pound Machine (Large River)
The Staves, "No Me, No You, No More," If I Was (Nonesuch)
Ani Difranco, "You Each Time," Educated Guess (Righteous Babe)
Loudon Wainwright, "Lullaby," One Man Guy (Rounder)
Cat Stevens, "Father and Son," Tea for the Tillerman (A&M)
Andrew Calhoun, "History," Staring at the Sun (Waterbug)
Dan Zanes, feat. Chuck D. and Memphis Jelks, "Skip to My Lou," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Subber's Dud," N/A (Cornbelt)
Guy Davis, "If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day," Stomp Down Rider (Red House)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Rivers of Babylon," Selections 1976-1988 (Flying Fish)
James Bryan and Carl Jones, "Bonaparte's Retreat," Cricket's Lullaby (Dittyville)
Richard Thompson, "Waltzing's for Dreamers," The FolkScene Collection (Red House)
Dave Carter, Tracy Grammer, "Farewell to Bitterroot Valley," Tanglewood Tree (Signature Sounds)
June Tabor, "Waiting for the Lark," Against the Streams (Green Linnet)
Tim Eriksen, "John Colby's Hymn," Every Sound Below (Appleseed)
Cheryl Wheeler, "Potato," Sylvia Hotel (Philo)
Sidney Lee Carter, "Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby," Alan Lomax: Popular Songbook (Rounder)
Slaid Cleaves, "I Feel the Blues Moving In," Broke Down (Rounder/Philo)
Sam Baker, "Migrants," Say Grace (Sam Baker)
Tom, Brad, and Alice, "Lonesome Hill," Tom, Brad, & Alice (Copper Creek)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org