ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

May 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2017 22:00:28 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 05 May 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
The Accidentals, "The Silence," Folk Alliance Showcase Compilation XX (Folk Alliance)
Michele Shocked, "Anchorage," Short, Sharp, Shocked (Mercury)
Taj Mahal and Keb Mo, "She Knows How to Rock Me," TajMo (Concord)
The Dust Busters, "Johnny Booker," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Ride to You," Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn (Rounder)
Magnolia Sisters, "Ma Petite et Mignonne," Apres Faire le Boogie Woogie (Rounder)
Richard and Mimi Farina, "Pack Up Your Sorrows," Memories (Vanguard)
John Gorka, "Girl of the North Country," A Nod to Bob (Red House)
Joan Baez, "Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair," In Concert (Vanguard)
Carrie Elkin and Danny Schmidt, "Kiss Me Now," For Keeps (Red House)
Leo Kottke, "Banks of Marble," Try and Stop Me (Bluebird)
Guy Davis, "Satisfied," Juba Dance (MC Records)
The Duhks, "Three Fishers," Migrations (Sugar Hill)
Nancy Kerr, "Hard Songs," Sweet Visitor (Little Dish)
Carol Noonan, "Still Miss Someone," Waltzing's for Dreamers (Carol Noonan)
Joni Mitchell, "Help Me," Court and Spark (Asylum)
Si Kahn, "The Whiskey Ring and the Railroad Trust," We're Still Here (SCR)
Bayou Seco, "Chile Verde," Little Pleasures of Life (Zerx)
Dubl Handi, "Lonely Ghost," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Gordon Bok, "Against the Moon," Dear to Our Island (Timberhead)
Vance Gilbert, "Jenny and the Tower," Fugitives (Rounder/Philo)
Greg Brown, "Canned Goods," Yellow Dog (Earthwork Music Archive)
Laura Nyro, "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman," Gonna Take a Miracle (Columbia/Legacy)
Kate Campbell, "Galway to Graceland," The K.O.A. Tapes, Vol. 1 (Large River)
Rebecca Loebe, "California," Mystery Prize (Rebecca Loebe)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "Henry Martin," The Lang Awa' Ships (Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse)
Randy Newman, "Last Night I Had a Dream," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 2 (Nonesuch)
Jonathan Richman, "Reno," Jonathan, Te Vas a Emocionar! (Rounder)
Mississippi Fred McDowell, "Soon One Morning," Alan Lomax Recordings: Como III 9/59 (Association for Cultural Equity)
Tony Trischka, "Escher's Waltz," Double Banjo Bluegrass Spectacular (Rounder)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487