ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 21:55:34 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 28 April 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Spider John Koerner, "The Days of Forty-Nine," A Nod to Bob 2 (Red House)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "All I Have to Do," Experience... 101 (Appleseed)
Evie Ladin Band, "Ease on Down," Jump the Fire (Evie Ladin Band)
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell, "My Baby," So Familiar (Rounder)
Linda Thompson, "The Way I Love You," Versatile Heart (Rounder)
Loudon Wainwright, "Men," So Damn Happy (Sanctuary)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "The Light Dragoon," The Lang Awa' Ships (Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse)
Skip James, "All Night Long," Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (Biograph)
Bert Jansch, "Running From Home," Pentangling (Sanctuary)
Shawn Colvin, "Kathy's Song," Live '88 (Plump)
Greg Brown and Friends, "Solid Heart," Solid Heart (In Harmony)
Gillian Welch, "Witchita," Boots No. 1 (Almo)
Fred Small, "Hot Frogs on the Loose," Everything Possible (Flying Fish)
The Irish Rovers, "The Unicorn," The Best of Shel Silverstein (Columbia/Legacy)
Those Darn Accordions, "Fire," Squeeze This! (Flying Fish)
Leonard Cohen, "Famous Blue Raincoat," Songs of Love and Hate (Columbia/Legacy)
Louise Taylor, "Catch Your Kisses," Ruby Shoes (Signature Sounds)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Shake Sugaree," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Richard Thompson, "1952 Vincent Black Lightning," Acoustic Classics (Beeswing)
Kate Campbell, "Welcome to Ray," Save the Day (Large River)
Norman Blake, "Farewell Francisco Madero," Wood, Wire and Words (Plectraphone)
Paul Rishell and Annie Raines, "Memphis Town," Goin' Home (Great Divide)
The Bonzo Dog Band, "The Intro & the Outro," Beast of the Bonzos (United Artists)
Michael Jerome Browne and the Twin Rivers String Band, "Arlington Town," Michael Jerome Browne and the Twin Rivers String Band (Borealis)
Ruth Moody, "Dancing in the Dark," These Wilder Things (Red House)
Nick Drake, "One of These Things First," Bryter Layter (Island)
John Sebastian and the J-Band, "Just Don't Stop 'Till You're All Worn Out," I Want My Roots (MusicMasters)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487