ATA-PLAYLIST  March 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST March 2017

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 03 March 2017

Fri, 3 Mar 2017 22:17:09 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 03 March 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Pieta, Zoe and Constie Brown, "Ella Mae," Going Driftless (Red House)
Catie Curtis, "Just Getting By," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
Judy Collins, "Once I Was," Paradise (Wildflower)
Christine Lavin, "If I Ruled the World," Shining My Flashlight on the Moon (Shanachie)
The Baby Sitters, "Play With Me," The Best of the Baby Sitters (Vanguard)
Roger McGuinn, Pete Seeger, Josh White, Jr., "Dink's Song," Treasures from the Folk Den (Appleseed)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Come a Long Way," Dancer With Bruised Knees (Hannibal)
Po' Girl, "Malaise Days," Po' Girl (Hightone)
John Gorka, "The Mortal Groove," Between Five and Seven (BMG/High Street)
The Howlin' Brothers, "Boatman's Dance," Howl (Readymade)
The Small Glories, "Holding On," Wondrous Traveler (The Small Glories)
Vance Gilbert, "Your Brighter Day," Unfamiliar Moon (Disismye)
Richard Thompson, "For Shame of Doing Wrong," Small Town Romance (Hannibal)
Beverly Smith & Carl Jones, "Happy on the Mississippi Shore," Somewhere Over Yonder (Dittyville)
Leo Kottke, "Turning into Randolph Scott (Humid Child)," Peculiaroso (Private)
David Massengill, "Mrs. Credle Was My First Love," My Home Must Be a Special Place (Gadfly)
Phil Ochs, "Ringing of Revolution," Phil Ochs in Concert (Elektra)
Joni Mitchell, "Let the Wind Carry Me," For the Roses (Asylum)
Peter Mayer, "Blue Boat Home," Earth Town Square (Blue Boat)
Kristin Andreassen, "'Simmon," Gondolier (Yellowcar)
Torin Alter, "Novocaine," In the Company of Strangers (Torin Alter)
Richard & Mimi Farina, "Pack Up Your Sorrows," Pack Up Your Sorrows (Vanguard)
Trout Fishing in America, "Back When I Could Fly," My World (Trout)
Mick McAuley, "As I Roved Out," Highs and Bellows (Mick McAuley)
Natalie Merchant, "Weeping Pilgrim," The House Carpenter's Daughter (Myth America)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Odd Man Out," Some Kinda Funny (Conrbelt)
The Highwaymen, "The Tale of Michael Flynn," Hootenanny with the Highwaymen (United Artists)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org