SCREEN-L Archives

January 2017, Week 1

From:
Gerry Canavan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:09:55 -0600
SCIENCE FICTION FILM AND TELEVISION invites reviewers of science fiction
films and television series that premiered in 2016. Please note that these
are academic reviews for an academic journal; regrettably, the journal does
not pay its contributors.

If you are interested, please send an interest email to
[log in to unmask], including the film or films you'd like to review as
well as a CV.

Our DVD and streaming television reviews run 1000-2000 words; when the
situation warrants we expand these reviews to 2000-4000 word "review essay"
length. Reviews should be written so as not to require a bibliography.

We are especially interested in reviews of global SF cinema, as well as
reviews of independent SF film.