ATA-PLAYLIST  January 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST January 2017

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 20 January 2017

Fri, 20 Jan 2017 22:01:12 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 20 January 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
The Weavers, "The Hammer Song," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Pete Seeger, "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Stephan Smith, "Now's the Time," Now's the Time (Rounder)
Michael Hurley, Jon Newfield, "Pastures of Plenty," Roll Columbia: 26 Northwest Songs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Kate Campbell, "Crazy in Alabama," Two Nights in Texas (Large River)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "We Shall Not Be Moved," Still the Same Me (Rounder Kids)
Ry Cooder, "No Banker Left Behind," Pull Up Some Dust and Sit Down (Nonesuch)
Joni Mitchell, "Big Yellow Taxi," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Phil Ochs, "Rhythms of Revolution," Amchitka (Greenpeace)
Bob Dylan, "Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues," Live 1964 (Columbia/ Legacy)
Ziggy Marley, "Blowin' in the Wind," Chimes of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan (Amnesty International)
Cisco Houston, "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos)," The Greatest Songs of Woody Guthrie (Vanguard)
Woody Guthrie, "This Land Is Your Land," This Land Is Your Land (Smithsonian Folkways)
Pete Seeger, "Study War No More," If I Had a Hammer:  Songs of Hope and Struggle (Smithsonian Folkways)
Julius Lester, "Trying to Make It In," Julius Lester (Vanguard)
Larry Long, "Not a Hog Thief or a Liar," Here I Stand (Smithsonian Folkways)
Polecat Creek, "Tomboy," Leaving Eden (Yodel-Ay-Hee)
Leo Kottke, "Pamela Brown," The Leo Kottke Anthology (Rhino)
Guy Davis, "Long As You Get It Done," Legacy (Red House)
Ani DiFranco, "Anticipate," Not So Soft (Righteous Babe)
Greg Brown, "Here in the Going Going Gone," The Poet Game (Red House)
John Hartford, "Little Piece of My Heart," Gum Tree Canoe (Flying Fish)
Randy Newman, "The World Isn't Fair," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 1 (Nonesuch)
Buffy Sainte-Marie, "The Old Man's Lament," It's My Way! (Vanguard)
Joan Baez, "Before the Deluge," 75th Birthday Celebration (Razor & Tie)
Susan McKeown, "An Nighean Dubh/The Dark Haired Girl," Lowlands (Green Linnet)
Thompson, "Root So Bitter," Thompson Famly (Fantasy)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Rickett's Hornpipe," Dona Got a Ramblin' Mind (Music Maker)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org