SCREEN-L Archives

October 2016, Week 3

From:
Susan Ohmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:32:04 -0400
Hello, Ellene:

There is a Hitchcock Annual published by Columbia University Press that is
co-edited by Sidney Gottlieb and Richard Allen.

It's a wonderful resource. I don't know if they publish articles by
students, but you could ask.

Here's the link:
https://cup.columbia.edu/distributed-press/hitchcock-annual

With good wishes,

Susan

P.S.  I teach a class at Notre Dame on Hitchcock. I'd love to compare notes
some time.

Susan Ohmer, Ph.D.
The William T. and Helen Kuhn Carey
Associate Professor of Modern Communication
Department of Film, Television and Theatre
University of Notre Dame
230 DPAC
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Phone:  574-631-1626