SCREEN-L Archives

June 2016, Week 4

From:
Paul Booth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2016 06:09:08 -0500
Sorry for cross posting!
I had an author drop out at the last minute from a book I'm editing on
fandom. I'm looking for a chapter that focuses specifically on issues of
race and fandom. If anyone has a chapter or topic they'd like to expand for
this, please let me know! Deadline would be September for 8K word chapter.
Email for more details.
Paul

--
Paul Booth, PhD
www.mcsdepaul.com/paul-booth.html

*Email Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Any
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender and delete the message. Any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail may solely be the views of the author and
cannot be relied upon as being those of DePaul University.