ATA-PLAYLIST  May 2016

ATA-PLAYLIST May 2016

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 06 May 2016

Fri, 6 May 2016 21:56:30 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 06 May 2016:

Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Bob Dylan, "The Cuckoo," Live at the Gaslight 1962 (Columbia)
Richard Thompson, "Beeswing," Mirror Blue (Capitol)
Eve Goldberg, "Waiting for a Train," Ever Brightening Day (Sweet Patootie)
Shel Silverstein, "Beans Taste Fine," Inside Folk Songs (Water)
Burl Ives, "Leather-Winged Bat," The Wayfaring Stranger (Columbia)
Jim Malcolm, "The Echo Mocks the Corncrake," The Corncrake (Jim Malcolm)
Louise Taylor, "Shiny Dime," Ride (Signature Sounds)
Greg Brown, "Canned Goods," Yellow Dog (Earthwork Music Archive)
Simon and Garfunkel, "Old Friends," Bookends (Columbia)
Gordon Bok, "Woodworker's Litany," A Rogue's Gallery of Songs for 12-String (Folk-Legacy)
John McCutcheon, "The Preacher & the Slave," Joe Hill's Last Will (AppalSongs)
Kate MacLeod, "Wild Birds," Memorial Day (Waterbug)
Loudon Wainwright, "Harmless," Haven't Got the Blues (Yet) (429 Records)
June Tabor, "April Morning," Aleyn (Green Linnet)
Mark Erelli, "Birches," Milltowns (Mark Erelli)
Jonathan Richman, "Time Has Been Going By So Fast," Because Her Beauty Is Raw and Wild (Vapor)
The Weavers, "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine," Kisses Sweeter Than Wine (Omega)
Andrew Calhoun, "Walk Easy," Living Room (Waterbug)
Linda Thompson and Teddy Thompson, "Paddy's Lamentation," Won't Be Long Now (Pettifer Sounds)
Eric Andersen, "Violets of Dawn," The Roots of Folk (Vanguard)
Bill Morrissey, "Fix Your Hair the Way You," Something I Saw or Thought I Saw (Rounder/Philo)
Brooks Williams, "O Leaozinho," Little Lion (Signature Sounds)
Doc Watson, "Tom Dooley," Roots of Folk (Vanguard)
Elephant Revival, "Point of You," Break in the Clouds (Ruff Shod)
We Are Augustines, "Mama, You Been On My Mind," Chimes of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan (Amnesty International)
Small Potatoes, "Avocado," Time Flies (Folk Era)
Pete Seeger, "Redbird," Song and Play Time (Smithsonian Folkways)
Marcy Marxer, "It's the Girl," Things Are Coming My Way (Community Music)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org