ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

November 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:55:01 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 13 November 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Tom Lehrer, "Fight Fiercely Harvard," The Tom Lehrer Collection (Shout)
John Hartford, "Way Down the River Road," Gum Tree Canoe (Flying Fish)
Dan Hicks and the Acoustic Warriors, "Hell, I'd Go!," Shootin' Straight (On the Spot)
Rufus & Martha Wainwright, "Sweet Thames Flow Softly," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)
Vera Ward Hall, "Down On Me," Library of Congress Recording (Library of Congress)
Jim Malcolm, "Jimmy's Gone to Flanders," Live in Glenfarg (Beltane)
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell, "So Familiar," So Familiar (Rounder)
The Heartbeats Rhythm Quartet, "Living in Babylon," Spinning World (Green Linnet)
Wade Hemsworth, "The Shining Birch Tree," Folk Songs of the Canadian North Woods (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Gorka, Eliza Gilkyson, Lucy Kaplansky, Guy Davis, Lynn Miles, The Wailin' Jennys, "Down at the Sea Hotel," Down at the Sea Hotel (Secret Mountain)
Bill Morrissey, "Ellen's Tune," Night Train (Rounder/Philo)
Pieta Brown, "All My Rain," Paradise Outlaw (Red House)
Randy Newman, "Baltimore," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 2 (Nonesuch)
Paul Simon, "A Most Peculiar Man," The Paul Simon Songbook (Columbia/Legacy)
Leo Kottke, "Parade," Peculiaroso (Private)
Kat Edmonson & Ray Benson and the Quebe Sisters, "I Can't Give You Anything But Love," Still the King (Bismeaux Records)
Arlo Guthrie, "Green Green Rocky Road," Live in Sydney (Rising Son)
The Baby Sitters, "Fiddle-I-Dee," The Best of the Baby Sitters (Vanguard)
Judy Henske, "The Ballad of Little Romy," Hootenanny Hoot (N/A)
Annabelle Chvostek, "Wait for It," Resilience (Borealis)
Henri's Notions, "William Taylor," Don't Waste Your Wishes (Henri's Notions)
Genticorum, "Les Culottes de V'Lour," La Bibournoise (Mad River Records)
Odetta, "Rambling Round Your City," The Greatest Songs of Woody Guthrie (Vanguard)
Rin Tin Tiger, "Far Away," Rin Tin Tiger (Rin Tin Tiger)
Sean Orr and Mark Rubin, "Home with the Girls," Texas Fiddle Okie Guitar (Sean Orr and Mark Rubin)
Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys, "Vini Jilie," Bon Reve (Rounder)
Bert Jansch, "Oh How Your Love Is Strong," Bert Jansch (N/A)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Slow Dance from Machu Picchu," Turning Toward the Morning (Folk-Legacy)
Lead Belly, "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?," Goodnight Irene (Tradition)
Diana Jones, "Better Times Will Come," Better Times Will Come (Proper American)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487