SCREEN-L Archives

July 2015, Week 5

From:
Velvet Light Trap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 13:56:13 -0500
Good afternoon,

The University of Wisconsin-Madison coordinating editors of *The Velvet
Light Trap* are currently re-circulating our current CFP on kids’ media,
which we understand accords with the research interests of many of the
Film/TV Studies Discussion list members. Would you mind circulating the CFP
on your listserv?

Attached is the call for papers for the upcoming issue of *The Velvet Light
Trap*, #78: Considering Kids’ Media. We're looking for submissions that
reflect the agency of young people, acknowledge the complexity of these
media texts, and expand film and media histories. *The **Velvet Light Trap*
is a peer-reviewed media journal that publishes work primarily on
television, radio, and film, so we are looking for work that rigorously
situates itself within a media context. Our current submission deadline is
September 5, 2015. Please take a look at the call and pass it on to anyone
or any group you think might be interested.

Best wishes,

The Velvet Light Trap Coordinating Editors

--
The Velvet Light Trap is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal of film,
television, and new media. It is collectively edited by graduate students

http://www.ScreenSite.org