ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

May 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2015 22:01:08 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 08 May 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Sleeper," Going Driftless (Red House)
Richard Thompson, "Beeswing," Mirror Blue (Capitol)
Alice Gerrard and Beverly Smith, "Little Pink," The Cherry Tree (Alice Gerrard and Beverly Smith)
Christine Lavin, "Chicken Pot Pie," If You're Drunk You Cannot Buy A Puppy (Christine Lavin)
Willie Nelson and the Quebe Sisters, "Navajo Trail," Still the King (Bismeaux Records)
John Hartford, "On the Road," Morning Bugle (Rounder)
Joan Baez, "Jackaroe," Bowery Songs (Koch)
Bruce Cockburn, "Avalon, My Home Town," Avalon Blues: A Tribute to the Music of Mississippi John Hurt (Vanguard)
Gillian Welch, "Orphan Girl," Revival (Almo)
Eve Goldberg, "Down to Tennessee," Crossing the Water (Borealis)
The Good Lovelies, "Cheek to Cheek," The Good Lovelies (The Good Lovelies)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "The Stuff Song," Some Kinda Funny (Cornbelt)
Pete Seeger, "E-RI-E Canal," American Favorite Ballads, vol. 3 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Dave van Ronk, "In the Pines," Down in Washington Square (Smithsonian Folkways)
Buffy Saint-Marie, "Little Wheel Spin and Spin," Running for the Drum (Appleseed)
The New Golden Ring, "The Galveston Flood," Five Days Singing, Vol. II (Folk-Legacy)
Leon Redbone, "I Ain't Got Nobody," Whistling in the Wind (Private)
Brooks Williams, "Navigator," Inland Sailor (Green Linnet/Redbird)
Joni Mitchell, "A Case of You," Blue (Reprise)
Uncle Earl, "Walkin' in My Sleep," She Waits for Night (Rounder)
Sarah Lee Guthrie and Family, "Don't I Fit in My Daddy's Shoes?," Go Waggaloo (Smithsonian Folkways)
Woody Guthrie, "Blowing Down That Old Dusty Road," Buffalo Skinners (Smithsonian Folkways)
Martin Cradick and the Baka at Gbine, "Marriage of West with East," Beyond the Forest (White Swan)
Whiskey Shivers, "There Is a Time," Whiskey Shivers (Whiskey Shivers)
Thompson, "Family," Thompson Famly (Fantasy)
Loudon Wainwright III, "Your Mother and I," Career Moves (Virgin)
Bob Dylan, "Long Time Gone," The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (Columbia)
April Verch, "Polska from Kumla," The NewPart (Slab Town)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487