ATA-PLAYLIST  February 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST February 2015

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 30 January 2015

Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:55:49 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 30 January 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Paul Simon, "I am a Rock," The Paul Simon Songbook (Columbia/Legacy)
The Kingston Trio, "Sloop John B.," The Kingston Trio (Capitol)
Simon and Garfunkel, "Homeward Bound," Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme (Columbia)
Richard Thompson, "I Misunderstood," Acoustic Classics (Beeswing)
Ani DiFranco, "Joyful Girl," Dilate (Righteous Babe)
Kristin Andreassen, "'Simmon," Gondolier (Yellowcar)
Lead Belly, "Boll Weevil," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
Guy Davis, "Down South Blues," Sweetheart Like You (Red House)
Lead Belly, "Black Girl (Where Did You Sleep Last Night)," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
Linda Thompson, "Dear Old Man Of Mine," A Fashionably Late Conversation with Linda Thompson (Rounder)
James Bryan & Carl Jones, "Whistling Song," Two Pictures (Martin)
Cathy Fink, "Oh! Susanna," Banjo Talkin' (Rounder)
Pete Seeger, "Living in the Country," Pete Seeger's Greatest Hits (Columbia)
Catie Curtis, "The Party's Over," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
Old Crow Medicine Show, "Wagon Wheel," O.C.M.S. (Nettwerk)
Lucy Wainwright Roche, "America," Lucy (Lucy Wainwright Roche)
Martin Simpson, "Good Morning Mr. Railroad Man," Prodigal Son (Compass)
Randy Newman, "Last Night I Had a Dream," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 2 (Nonesuch)
Brooks Williams, "Night Fears," Knife Edge (Green Linnet)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Rivers of Babylon," Selections 1976-1988 (Flying Fish)
Helena Nash, "Mama Paris," Authentic Voice (Sheena Dog)
Nick Drake, "Northern Sky," Bryter Layter (Island)
Kate Campbell, "Crazy in Alabama," Visions of Plenty (Compass)
Rev. Gary Davis, "If I Had My Way," There is No Eye:  Music for Photographs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Le Vent Du Nord, "Lanlaire," La Part Du Feu (Borealis)
Jonathan Richman, "Papel De Chicle," Jonathan, Te Vas a Emocionar! (Rounder)
Woody Guthrie, "Ramblin' Round," There is No Eye:  Music for Photographs (Smithsonian Folkways)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org