ATA-PLAYLIST  October 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST October 2014

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 24 October 2014

Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:56:03 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 24 October 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Cat Stevens, "Into White," Tea for the Tillerman (A&M)
Greg Brown, "Smell of Coffee," Milk of the Moon (Red House)
Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Cover Girl (Columbia)
Jessica Campbell, "Whistle Song," N/A (Jessica Campbell)
Christine Lavin, "Single Voice," Getting In Touch with My Inner Bitch (Christine Lavin)
Leo Kottke, "Turning into Randolph Scott (Humid Child)," Peculiaroso (Private)
Aubrey Andrus and Jonathan Blakney, "I'm Not Fine," Come Here Often (Aubrey Andrus and Jonathan Blakney)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Packin' Trunk," The Return of Koerner, Ray & Glover (Red House)
Bill Morriseey, "Pay Day," Avalon Blues: A Tribute to the Music of Mississippi John Hurt (Vanguard)
Bob Dylan, "It Ain't Me Babe," The Best of the Original Mono Recordings (Columbia/Legacy)
Joni Mitchell, "I Had a King," Song to a Seagull (Reprise)
Ewan MacColl, "Legal-Illegal," The Best of Broadside 1962-1988 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Mighty Squirrel, "Voici le Saint Jean," Sqworld Record (Mighty Squirrel)
Katy Moffatt & Rosie Flores, "Walkin' on the Moon," FolkScene Collection, Vol. III (Red House)
The Duhks, "Je Pense a Toi," Beyond the Blue (Compass)
Julius Lester, "You Can't Make Me Doubt It," Julius Lester (Vanguard)
Bok, Muir & Trickett, "The Sea Wife," The First Fifteen Years, Vol. II (Folk-Legacy)
Jim Malcolm, "Road to New York," Live in Glenfarg (Beltane)
Olu Dara, "Your Lips," In the World (Atlantic)
Steep Canyon Rangers, "Me and Paul Revere," N/A (N/A)
The Howlin' Brothers, "Charleston Chew," The Sun Studio Session (Readymade)
Valerie June, "Twined and Twisted," Pushin' Against a Stone (Concord)
Vance Gilbert, "December 3rd," Bad Dog Buffet (Disismye)
Joan Baez, "House of the Rising Sun," Joan Baez (Vanguard)
Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer, "One Glass of Water," Air Guitar (High Windy)
The Atomic Duo, "Texas City," Broadsides (The Atomic Duo)
Bruce Molsky, "John Brown's Dream," Soon Be Time (Compass)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org