SCREEN-L Archives

September 2014, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 06:41:26 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

I thought you may be interested in learning about the following opportunity.

CALL FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS: NEXT DEADLINE OCTOBER 15

BRING A LATIN FILM FESTIVAL TO YOUR UNIVERSITY!
NOW ALSO OPEN TO HIGH SCHOOLS  & INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL ENTITIES!

You can start submitting your applications to receive a grant to bring the
very best in contemporary Spanish and Latin American cinema to your
university campus at http://pragda.com/spanishfilmclub/application!

HOW IT WORKS
– Grants cover up to 50% of the festival costs
– New award-winning titles from 12+ countries
– Virtual Q&As with the filmmakers
– 100+ universities participating so far!

The new roster of films includes award-winning titles like Bad Hair, Who
is Dayani Cristal?, Operation E, Wrinkles, Cows Wearing Glasses, I Thought
it Was a Party,Illiterate, and 7 Boxes.

“…[T]hese films introduce students, professors, and the public alike to
the richness of emerging artistic voices from Latin America…” - Dr. Monica
Lopez-Gonzalez, Johns Hopkins University

To learn more, visit: www.spanishfilmclub.com.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Daniela

--
Pragda
302 Bedford Ave., # 136

Pragda: www.pragda.com
Spanish Film Club: www.spanishfilmclub.com

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org