SCREEN-L Archives

July 2014, Week 4

From:
"Harvey, Lauren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 05:11:13 -0500
Sit back and relax with our World Film and Cinema Studies Collection. http://bit.ly/1nDW2v1

To introduce you to our growing portfolio of Film and Cinema Studies journals, we have made some of the most popular articles from each free to access until the end of the year.

Journals featured include:

  - Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television
  - Journal of Chinese Cinemas
  - Journal of Popular Film and Television
  - New Review of Film and Television Studies
  - Quarterly Review of Film and Video
  - Studies in Documentary Film
  - Studies in European Cinema
  - Transnational Cinemas