SCREEN-L Archives

May 2014, Week 1

From:
Kiva Reardon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:00:52 -0400
Good day!

I wanted to share the latest issue of *cléo, *journal of film and feminism.

On the theme of crave, volume 2, issue 1 has an interview with Eliza
Hittman and pieces on *Don Jon, Her, Fat Girl, Thelma & Louise, Tampopo, *
and*Thin. *For the first time, we've also published a visual essay by
filmmaker Gina Telaroli.

http://cleojournal.com/

*About:*
*cléo *is a journal of film and film culture, informed by feminist
perspectives.

The journal takes its name from the protagonist of Agnès Varda’s *Cléo de
cinq à sept* (1962), who comes to self-realization through the observation
and mastering of her space. In the spirit of Varda’s film, c*léo* is an
open space for emerging and established writers to address issues of film
and feminisms.
--
Kiva Reardon
@kiva_jane <https://twitter.com/kiva_jane>