ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 21:55:14 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 14 February 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Riders in the Sky, "The Trail Tip Song," Always Drink Upstream from the Herd (Rounder)
Tom Lehrer, "Lobachevsky," Songs and More Songs by Tom Lehrer (Rhino)
New Lost City Ramblers, "Big Ball in Town," There Ain't No Way Out (Smithsonian Folkways)
The Duhks, "Down to the River," Migrations (Sugar Hill)
Mighty Squirrel, "Voici le Saint Jean," Sqworld Record (Mighty Squirrel)
Bruce Cockburn, "Let Us Go Laughing," High Winds White Sky (Rounder)
Leonard Cohen, "Lady Midnight," Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 (Columbia/Legacy)
Sam Baker, "Panhandle Winter," Say Grace (Sam Baker)
John Prine, "Hello in There," Prime Prine (Atlantic)
Diana Krall, "Simple Twist of Fate," Chimes of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan (Amnesty International)
Billy Bragg, "I Ain't Got No Home," Tooth & Nail (Cooking Vinyl)
Jim Kweskin Jug Band, "Chevrolet," Roots of the Blues (Vanguard)
Elephant Revival, "Down to the Sea," These Changing Skies (Thirty Tigers)
Run Boy Run, "Little Girl," So Sang the Whippoorwill (Run Boy Run)
Phil Ochs, "The Bells," All the News That's Fit to Sing (Hannibal)
The Chieftains, w/Van Morrison, "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?," The Long Black Veil (BMG/RCAVictor)
Phil Dudley, "Down," Wonderland (Phil Dudley)
Greg Brown, "Ella Mae," One Night (Red House)
The Atomic Duo, "Company Man Is Not Our Friend," Broadsides (The Atomic Duo)
Dave van Ronk, "Gambler's Blues," Down in Washington Square (Smithsonian Folkways)
Flying Jenny, "Brother Ephus," Flying Jenny (Whoop It Up)
Doug & Telisha, "20.2," The Americana Agency Sampler 2013 (Americana Agency)
Polecat Creek, "Tomboy," Leaving Eden (Yodel-Ay-Hee)
Bob Webb, Craig Edwards, Helen Richmond Webb, "Who Broke the Lock (On the Henhouse Door)?," Cluck Old Hen (Richmond Web Associates)
Bok, Muir, & Tricket, "Aragon Mill," The First Fifteen Years, vol. 2 (Folk-Legacy)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487