ATA-PLAYLIST  February 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST February 2014

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 07 February 2014

Fri, 7 Feb 2014 22:00:38 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 07 February 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Richie Havens, "All Along the Watchtower," Live at the Cellar Door (Five Star)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Come a Long Way," Dancer With Bruised Knees (Hannibal)
Susan McKeown, "An Nighean Dubh/The Dark Haired Girl," Lowlands (Green Linnet)
Jim Infantino, "Stress," The World of Particulars (Gadfly)
The Holy Modal Rounders, "Low Down Dog," I Make a Wish for a Potato (Rounder Heritage)
Bayou Seco, "Git Along Little Dogies," Little Pleasures of Life (Zerx)
The Dust Busters, "Johnny Booker," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Midnight in Missoula," Down at the Sea Hotel (Secret Mountain)
Brooks Williams, "Are You Tired of Me, My Darling?," More New Everything (Red Guitar Blue Music)
Gordon Bok, "Faraway Tom," In the Kind Land (Timberhead)
Jake Leg Stompers, "Sheep, Sheep," N/A (Hoo-Doo)
Guy Davis, "See That My Grave Is Kept Clean," Juba Dance (MC Records)
Dubl Handi, "New River Train," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Joan Baez, Mary Black, "Ring Them Bells," Ring Them Bells (Guardian)
The Burns Sisters, "Hills of Ithaca," The Hills of Ithaca (The Burns Sisters)
Donovan, "Universal Soldier," The Essential Donovan (Epic/Legacy)
Pete Seeger, "Well May the World Go," Pete (Living Music)
Peggy Seeger, "John Gilbert is the Boat," Heading for Home (Appleseed)
Mike Seeger, "Boat's Up the River," Third Annual Farewell Reunion (Rounder)
Samuel James, "A Sugar Smallhouse Valentine," For Rosa, Maeve and Noreen (Northernblues)
Bliss 'n' Blue, "Rolling & Tumbling," Keep on Walking (Bliss 'n' Blue)
John Hartford, "The Secesh (Shiloh)," Songs of the Civil War (Columbia)
Ruth Moody, "Trouble and Woe," These Wilder Things (Red House)
Will Kimbrough, "A Couple Hundred Miracles," Wings (Daphne)
Cara Luft, "Idaho," Darlingford (Blue Case Tunes)
David Greenberg and Harpeth Rising, "Nowhereland," The End of the World (Harpeth Rising)
Bare Knuckles, "Dark Side of Heaven," Trouble in Your House (Front Porch)
Joni Mitchell, "Song to a Seagull," Song to a Seagull (Reprise)
Le Vent Du Nord, "Du Labrador a Montmagny," Dans les Airs (Borealis)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org